The Internet Security Guidebook: From Planning to Deployment by Juanita Ellis, Tim Speed (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.36+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE-Commerce security is a real threat and challenge to both the business and the consumer and, as such, access to the latest information on security is essential for all E-Commerce related people. Aimed at IT professionals, business managers and consultants, it covers the latest threats, challenges and standards of E-Commerce Security. Starting with an overview of security issues, it moves on to processes and then covers in detail specific areas such as cryptography, secure networks, firewalls, authentication and messaging security. Chapters also include planning, security tools and what to do if you have been hacked. Written jointly by the co-author of The E-Commerce Book and a leading E-Commerce security expert from IBM, this is the best guide on E-Commerce security available today.
- Author BiographyJuanita Ellis has been at the forefront in working with corporations in the areas of convergence, computer Security and e-business. Some of these companies include Sony, JCPenney, SWBell, Boeing, Xerox, Bell Atlantic, MCI, Citibank and Toyota. Currently, she works with companies in helping deploy voice and data networks, converged solutions, VPN security and call center applications. In addition, she was a technical manager at Lotus/IBM for the southern, mid-Atlantic, and eastern regions of the United States. As a technical manager, she was responsible for designing and architecting enterprise-wide applications that integrated with enterprise resource planning systems, Internet technologies, and relational and transaction-based systems. She is currently an independent consultant. Timothy Speed is an infrastructure and security architect for Lotus Professional Services (LPS), an IBM company. Tim has been involved in Internet and messaging security for the last 8 years. He has assisted with the Domino infrastructure at the Nagano Olympics and the Lotus Notes systems for the Sydney Olympics. Certifications include MCSE, VCA (VeriSign Certified Administrator), Lotus Domino CLP Principal Administrator, and Lotus Domino CLP Principal Developer. He and Juanita Ellis are the co-authors of books on Internet security and e-business.
- Author(s)Juanita Ellis,Tim Speed
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2001
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleThe Korper & Ellis E-commerce Books S.
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight600 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.