All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe rapid advancement of techlogy and of Internet commerce in a globalized market has brought change at an unprecedented rate. Credit institutions, manufacturing, merchandising and service companies are finding that their traditional methods and tools for accounting and logistics longer suffice. They must develop more efficient processes, able to assure management control in real-time, promote transparency in accounts, and make immediate corrective action possible. The earlier they prepare to take advantage of the Internet supply chain, the greater the benefits will be. This book focuses on the most significant developments taking place in the market, their impact on the accounting and finance function, the new efficient logistics solutions, and how new techlogy effects commerce. Based on an extensive research project in the US, Britain, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland and Sweden, The Internet Supply Chain explains what can be expected in business opportunities and in cost savings from selling and purchasing through the internet. The author goes on to suggest how accounting and logistics will need to be restructured to cope with, and make the most of the challenges and benefits presented by the Internet supply chain.
- Author BiographyDimitris N. Chorafas served on the faculty of the Catholic University of America and as Visiting Professor at Washington State University, George Washington University, University of Vermont, University of Florida, and Georgia Institute of Technology in the United States, as well as the University of Alberta, Technical University of Karlsruhe, Ecole d'Etudes Industrielles de l'Universite de Geneve, Ecole Polytechnic Federale de Lausanne, Polish Academy of Sciences and Russian Academy of Sciences. More than 8,000 banking, industrial and government executives participated in his seminars in the United States, England, Germany, Italy, other European countries, Asia and Latin America. Chorafas is the author of 160 books, translated into several languages world-wide.
- Author(s)Dimitris N. Chorafas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight457 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.