All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a n-threatening and ntechnical style, this guide examines both the pitfalls and the opportunities of Internet use in schools. The author discusses techniques for use in the classroom, such as exercises and activities in the core subjects; valuable curriculum links; obstacles encountered, such as the variable content of Web sites; what is needed in order to get connected; the use of intranets; how to publish information on the net.
- Author BiographyDuncan Grey is an educational consultant and experienced teacher.
- Author(s)Duncan Grey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/04/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.