All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionInternet of Things: Connecting Objects puts forwardthe techlogies and the networking architectures which make itpossible to support the Internet of Things. Amongst thesetechlogies, RFID, sensor and PLC techlogies are described and aclear view on how they enable the Internet of Things is given. Thisbook also provides a good overview of the main issues facing theInternet of Things such as the issues of privacy and security,application and usage, and standardization.
- Author BiographyDr. Hakima CHAOUCHI is currently associate professor at the Telecommunication Institute in France. She received her PhD in 2004 in telecommunications and networking. Previously, she was a research fellow at Paris VI University, and also joined the Centre for Telecommunication Research of London (CTR) as a research associate. Her research work is related to wireless and mobile networks and Security. She was involved in European and French research projects. She is currently coordinating one of the first French projects on Internet of Things SUN (Situated and Ubiquitous Networks). She is IEEE member, active in standardization activities of the IETF and the IEEE and published her research work in specialized conferences and journals. She is the co-editor of the Security in Wireless and mobile networksA book (ISTE 2009) and the emerging wireless technologies, IEEE standardA book (Hermes 2008). She recently co-organized the first workshop in mobile and wireless network security (MWNS 2008, MWNS 2009) and is a member of several technical program committees.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHakima Chaouchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.