All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Interpreter's Resource provides a comprehensive overview of interpreting at the start of the twenty first century. As well as explaining the different types of interpreting and their uses, it contains a number of Codes of Ethics, information on Community Interpreting around the world and detailed coverage of international organisations, which employ interpreters.
- Author BiographyMary Phelan lectures at the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies in Dublin City University, Ireland. She has developed courses in Spanish-English Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting on the Applied Language degree and was involved in setting up the Graduate Diploma/M.A. in Conference Interpreting which began in 1999. Her research interest is community interpreting, particularly court and medical interpreting.
- Author(s)Mary Phelan
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2001
- Series TitleTopics in Translation
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.