All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen someone we love dies suddenly, or after a serious illness, we're often left wondering if we could have done more. How prepared are we to care for loved ones, talk to children about death, deal with the death of young and old, and hour someone's life? In this uplifting book, filled with people's personal stories, the authors will inspire you with their warmth, wisdom and practical suggestions, as they share dozens of ways to make the death and dying of those you love everything you'd want it to be.
- Author BiographyClaire Leimbach is an award-winning documentary maker and stills photographer. Trypheyna McShane, MApSci (Social Ecology), an award-winning ecological artist, has nursed a number of loved ones through dying. Zenith Virago, CNC, JP has been working and consulting extensively in the field of death and dying since the mid-90s.
- Author(s)Claire Leimbach,Trypheyna McShane,Zenith Virago
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintInspired Living
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.