All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent decades, men have begun to question seriously their traditionally held roles and values. The women's movement, popular books, and male images on television and in films have all contributed to men's uncertainty about themselves. There is a major shift taking place in the perception of sexuality. James Nelson asserts that men and women seek something the sexual revolution did t provide: an understanding of the true meaning of love. This, he claims, is the unfinished business of that revolution.
- Author BiographyJames B. Nelson is Professor Emeritus of Christian Ethics at the United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, Minnesota. He is the author of numerous books, including Body Theology and The Intimate Connection: Male Sexuality, Masculine Spirituality, both published by WJK.
- Author(s)James B. Nelson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.