All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.72Free postage
- AU $21.26Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionBill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos are often grouped together as some of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time, but they also have something else in common - they are all introverts. In The Introvert Entrepreneur professional coach Beth Buelow shows us how introverts can utilise their natural gifts (such as listening) and overcome their weaknesses (such as an aversion to networking) when it comes to starting a business, taking on the mistaken but prevailing assumption that entrepreneurial success belongs to the extroverts. What many people, including introverts themselves may t kw, is that the strengths and traits of the typical introvert - curiosity, desire for depth over breadth, comfort with going solo, thoroughness and thoughtfulness and love of research - lend themselves well to entrepreneurship. This book shares the stories and lessons from introverts who have built successful businesses and created a way of life that hours their natural energy. Topics covered include fears, mind-set, failure and self-management, values, networking, marketing, sales, creating community, partnership and expansion. An introvert trying to be a fake extrovert is just that: a fake extrovert. The Introvert Entrepreneur takes a strengths-based approach to being a successful entrepreneur, while also helping you deal with the particular roadblocks you may encounter when building a business.
- Author BiographyBeth Buelow has established herself as The Introvert Entrepreneur to a growing tribe of thousands of followers and fans. A professional speaker and certified coach, Beth has coached dozens of introverted clients, trained hundreds, and spoken to thousands, championing introvert strengths and establishing her expertise in entrepreneurship, communication, and leadership. Her extremely popular podcast, The Introvert Entrepreneur, features interviews with well-known and emerging Introvert Entrepreneurs. Since its launch in August 2010, the 50+ podcast episodes collectively have been downloaded more than 1.6 million times.
- Author(s)Beth Buelow
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.