All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the work of Daniel Kahneman (Thinking Fast and Slow), Dan Ariely (Predictably Irrational), Shaw and Hamilton provide a new understanding of how people behave, explain what it means for organizations who really want to understand their customers, and show you what to do to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Author BiographyColin Shaw, Founder & CEO, Beyond Philosophy. A pioneer in the field of Customer Experience, Colin has written four best-selling books on the subject. Colin's background is in operational line management. He has held many senior exec positions in corporate life before founding Beyond Philosophy in 2002. Under Colin's leadership Beyond Philosophy have helped many of the world's most prestigious organizations improve their Customer Experience including American Express, FedEx, IBM and Caterpillar. One client, Maersk Line, the world's largest container shipping company, improved their net promoter score by 40 points in 30 months, which gave a 10% rise in shipping volumes using Beyond Philosophy's methodology. Ryan Hamilton, Professor of Marketing at Emory University's Goizueta Business School, Atlanta, Georgia. Ryan is an award-winning teacher and researcher in the field of consumer psychology. In 2011 was named one of 'The World's Best 40 B-School Profs Under the Age of 40'. His research investigates shopper decision-making: how brands, prices and choice architecture influence decision making at the point of purchase. His research and teaching are focused on identifying some of the surprising ways firms can use psychology to better understand and serve their customers.
- Author(s)Colin Shaw,Ryan Hamilton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.