All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes objectivity in the news media exist? This work argues that, given the emphasis on interpretation, analysis, and perspective, journalists and the public need a different theory of objectivity. It explores the varied ethical assertions of journalists, focusing on the changing relationship between journalist and audience.
- Author BiographyStephen J.A. Ward is associate professor of journalism ethics, University of British Columbia, and a former Canadian Press foreign correspondent for Europe and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Stephen J. A. Ward
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight553 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.