All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe good news is that people today expect to live longer, healthier lives. The bad news is that many of us will t have eugh money to retire comfortably. The solution to this problem is wise investment of the wealth we accumulate during our working lives, but the unfortunate truth is that when it comes to investment, many of us don't kw where to start. Daniel Goldie and Gordon Murray aim to change the way we think about investing and influence the way we select financial advisors, invest our money and assess the results. In THE INVESTMENT ANSWER they provide readers with the necessary background to make the five key decisions that have a significant impact on the overall investment experience so that they will never again be afraid of financial markets or uncertain about what to do with their money.
- Author BiographyDaniel C. Goldie is President of Dan Goldie Financial Services LLC, an investment advisory firm that helps individual investors and families manage their money. Gordon S. Murray spent over 25 years working on Wall Street. He died in January 2011.
- Author(s)Daniel Goldie,Gordon Murray
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/04/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width146 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.