All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFew trends have captured the interest and imagination of ecomists and policy makers as has the sustained ecomic rise of middle-income countries in recent years. The fast growing ecomies of Brazil, India, and South Africa have been producing world beating companies and creating new opportunities for their large populations. Development experience in recent decades suggests that a strong investment climate is central to ecomic growth and poverty reduction. By drawing on the wealth of information captured in the World Bank's Doing Business indicators and enterprise surveys, this volume assesses the factors that contribute to the creation of a robust investment climate and shares best practices and lessons learned from these three global players.
- Author BiographyQimiao Fan is the World Bank Country Director for Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova, joining the position in February 2012 and is based in Kyiv, Ukraine. He holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Birmingham, England and a B.A. in Economics from Jiangxi Institute of Finance and Economics in China.
- Author(s)Andrew Beath,Jose Guilherme Reis,Kathrin Frauscher,Michael Jarvis,Qimiao Fan
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width197 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.