All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens if the love of your life runs off to Heaven one morning without you? After 35 years of marriage? With only a squeeze of the hand to say goodbye? You spend the weeks and months that follow simply trying to comprehend the magnitude of your loss. Your life is completely changed and you have to find your direction again. If you're as blessed as I am, you have a wonderful support structure in family and friends to help you get through. Within the first few weeks, I knew that it was imperative for me to find out where my husband was and what it was like there. I had been raised in the church and had kwn about Heaven all of my life, but it had been a vague floating on a cloud way off somewhere type of idea. Now I had to kw. My husband's death sent me on a quest for enlightenment. Although a few of the sections of this book were actually written in the months just before his death, this book actually starts two days after my husband's funeral. I had hoped that it would be a help to others. A friend who recently lost her son remarked to me, there aren't that many books out there on grieving. She's right, there really aren't. Here's mine. It begins on a sad te, but it gets lighter and brighter as it goes along. I hope that reading it helps others in the same way that writing it helped me. This is a book about life, death, grief, joy, Heaven, angels and love. It's a book about my husband. But ultimately, it's a book about God.
- Author BiographyNancy Millikin Tubbs is the author of several books, including The Invisible Bridge, a book written following the death of her husband; Unconditional Grace, a book of prayers; Hummingbird Inn, an historical romance and mystery novel; The Key of Nostradamus, about, you guessed it, the key of Nostradamus; the Key of Nostradamus: Book Two, the Centuries Rebooted, a simple revision of the verses of Nostradamus using the key; Rustic Breads and Spreads, a cookbook; Italy: a Fresh and Crispy Walking Tour, a humorous look at her first trip abroad; and The Blessing, a book about the author's search for enlightenment. She lives in Mississippi with her mother, helps out when she can with the local Humane Society, and spends her days gardening, cooking and reading. When she can get away with it.
- Author(s)Nancy Millikin Tubbs
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.