All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description* In a world where paraia is a survival skill, the only hope for humankind is a group of unconventional occultist freedom fighters called the Invisibles. In this collection, the team launches an assault on an underground New Mexico lab to free the cure for the AIDS virus from the alleged inventors of the disease: the U.S. government. * Collects The Invisibles Volume 2 #1-13.
- Author BiographyGrant Morrison has been working with DC Comics for more than twenty years, beginning with his legendary runs on the revolutionary titles ANIMAL MAN and DOOM PATROL. Since then he has written numerous best-sellers including JLA, BATMAN and New X-Men as well as the critically acclaimed creator-owned series THE INVISIBLES, SEAGUY, THE FILTH, WE3 and JOE THE BARBARIAN. Morrison has also expanded the borders of the DC Universe in the award-winning pages of SEVEN SOLDIERS, ALL-STAR SUPERMAN, FINAL CRISIS and BATMAN, INC., and he is reinvented the Man of Steel in the all-new ACTION COMICS. In his secret identity, Morrison is a counterculture spokesperson, a musician, an award-winning playwright and a chaos magician. He is also the author of the New York Times best-seller Supergods, a groundbreaking psycho-historic mapping of the superhero as a cultural organism. He divides his time between his homes in Los Angeles and Scotland.
- Author(s)Grant Morrison
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight967 g
- Width188 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Artist(s)Phil Jiminez,John Stokes
- Edition Statement52nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.