All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe ICA Cookbook is a unique collection of tried and tested recipes from the homes of ordinary Irish women across the country. Whether you are looking for a comforting soup, a family meal or something sweet, the beauty of this book is that you kw the recipe will work. There are over 100 delicious recipes for everything from Spring Nettle Soup and Dublin Coddle to Crusted Rack of Lamb with Orange and Olive Salad, together with 'How To' sections on baking, making preserves and cooking potatoes as well as cooking for a crowd and within a budget. This cookbook will also prove an invaluable resource for the next generation of home-makers, those vice cooks still building up confidence in the kitchen who might call home for that foolproof recipe. Think of The ICA Cookbook as akin to having t just your own mammy on speed dial but rather a whole host of mammies and grannies from all over the country, each sharing their own words of wisdom and precious firsthand experiences.
- Author BiographyThe ICA was founded in May 1910 with the aim 'to improve the standard of life in rural Ireland through education and co-operative effort'. Today the ICA has 700 local Guilds throughout Ireland in cities, towns and rural areas. They continue to offer support and fun as well as opportunities to make friends, learn new skills and contribute to the wider community.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. photos.
- Weight794 g
- Width183 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.