All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith numerous maps and illustrations, James Scott Wheeler connects the strategic and tactical levels of war with political actions and reactions, and discusses how Britain and Ireland became battlegrounds in the 'war of three kingdoms'. The various stages of this period of turmoil are clearly demonstrated, right through to the execution of Charles I, the conquest of Catholic Ireland, and the eventual death of the English Republic, and provide students of history with an excellent addition to their studies.
- Author(s)James Scott Wheeler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWarfare and History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.