All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Iron Giant suddenly appears from where. He is taller than a house, with feet that are each as big as a bed. He stalks the earth, devouring tractors and barbed wire, terrifying farmers and townspeople everywhere.Despite his insatiable hunger for metal, the Iron Giant is quite gentle and good-natured, though the townspeople are too frightened of him to realize it. So they capture him and put him in a scrapyard, where he happily stuffs himself with stoves and bicycles.The people forget about the Iron Giant until a big shadow blocks out the sun. A giant space-bat the size of Australia is hovering over the earth, ready to destroy it. The earth needs a hero. But who -- or what -- is big eugh and do battle with the hideous creature from outer space?
- Author(s)Ted Hughes
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication20/07/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Davidson
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.