Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe third set of Horror stories by Julie Peto. Featuring idyllic islands, holidays, Tarot Cards, and more The island was to be our new home, away from the trials of civilisation. To be truthful, Jessie and I had both shared a sense of excitement in the beginning. Being told in our rmal bedrooms, in a relatively rmal house, that we would be giving up all ties to live on a desert island seemed too surreal and unbelievable to conjure any doubts for us.
- Author(s)J A Peto
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.