All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'There were friends once, but they melted away. Things are different w I am a MONSTER' Frances is alone. Cast away on a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, she has to find water, food and shelter. But survival is hard. Especially when she is haunted by memories of the things that she did before, the things that made her a monster. Pushed to the limit in extreme conditions, she battles to come to terms with her past, and find a future worth fighting for. This is a gripping and thought-provoking story about one girl's journey to become the person she believes she can be.
- Author BiographyOlivia Levez divides her time between teaching English and binge-writing in her caravan by the sea. Olivia likes hula-hooping, yoga and real ale, but not at the same time. She lives in Worcestershire with her husband, two sons and her real life Dog, Basil.
- Author(s)Olivia Levez
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.