All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)MR Luke J Strahm
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jake B Strahm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyLuke J. Strahm has been an adventurous student of not just literature, but also of the diverse recreation of his home town in the Pacific Northwest. In every season he is just minutes away from skiing, biking, and water sports. The endless variety of available activities has not distracted Strahm from his writing, but rather encourages his creative nature. The driven, young linguist began the creation of this novel when he was just 11 years old. The Island of Beginnings evolved from an interactive adventure game he developed during his earlier childhood. Being an avid reader himself, Strahm utilizes his personal connection of characters to a world outside of his own.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.