All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeology in the Aegean region has mainly focused on the prehistoric and Greco-Roman periods, which has left us with relatively little kwledge of human activity in the area in the medieval period. Meanwhile, the archaeological research that has been conducted there has tended to deal primarily with art and architecture. This volume aims to fill that gap, using the ancient past as a background against which to examine continuity and change on the island of Skyros from the late Roman period onwards.
- Author BiographyMichalis Karambinis is a postdoctoral researcher at Leiden University.
- Author(s)Michalis Karambinis
- PublisherLeiden University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleArchaeological Studies Leiden University
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeiden University Press
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.