All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Raad ny Foillan (Way of the Gull) is a 96 mile footpath around the Isle of Man. The route description is set out as a circuit and split into stages, with the longest walk being 15.5 miles and the shortest being 7 miles. Any fast walkers may wish to complete two stages per day, while those progressing at a more leisurely pace may decide to amble along and take in the splendid attractions along the way. There are two other walks described in this guidebook. The 23 mile Millennium Way, which follows the ancient route of the kings, from Ramsey to Castletown, and 14 mile The Herring Way which takes a more traditional route from Peel to Castletown. Both these routes cross the hills of the island's interior and can be combined to make an interesting longer walk. Reprinted in 2013 with updates.
- Author BiographyAileen Evans has spent all her life enjoying climbing, walking and travel. She is author or co-author of several Cicerone guides, mainly to the Lake District, where she and her husband Brian have spent many years walking and climbing.
- Author(s)Aileen Evans
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note70 colour photos and over 20 maps
- Weight200 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.