Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful study offers a vivid and often disturbing account of the Italian army's occupation of Slovenia during World War II. It moves from the decision of the Italians to annex Slovenia in 1941, through local resistance and brutal reaction against civilians, to the army's ultimate collapse following Italy's defection from the Axis.
- Author BiographyAmedeo Osti Guerrazzi is a scholar at the German Historical Institute in Rome, Italy. He is a specialist in the history of Fascism. Among his many publications are Noi non sappiamo odiare: L'esercito italiano tra fascismo e democrazia (2010) and (edited, with Thomas Schlemmer and Lutz Klinkhammer) Die 'Achse' im Krieg (2010). Elizabeth Burke is an associate of Nuovo Traduttore Letterario in Florence, Italy, and writes women's fiction under the name Betsy Burke. Anthony Majanlahti is an historian, writer and translator. His most recent book, written with Amedeo Osti Guerrazzi, is Roma occupata 1943-1944. Itinerari, storie, immagini (2010).
- Author(s)Amedeo Osti Guerrazzi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byElizabeth Burke,Anthony Majanlahti
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.