About this product
- Description75 fail-proof recipes for pizza, focaccia, and calzone from the world's most trusted and bestselling Italian cookbook series. Making pizza at home has never been easier! The Silver Spoon Italian Cooking School: Pizza teaches everything you need to kw about making t just fresh pizzas but foccacia, calzones, and savory pies at home. With the illustrated step-by-step instructions, readers learn to make basic pizza dough and classic pizza dishes such as a Margarita, Neopolitan, Quattro Formaggi, and so many more. Readers build their cooking repertoire as they progress through the books, building confidence with simple recipes at the start and advancing to more challenging dishes. The Silver Spoon Italian Cooking School series is designed for modern cooks to prepare healthy, delicious, and authentic recipes in their own home. Ideal for cooking vices, each book in the series features illustrated instructions for basic techniques and a collection of 75 Italian recipes to keep readers inspired. The Silver Spoon is the most influential and bestselling Italian cookbook of the last 50 years. From the publisher of The Silver Spoon, the most influential and bestselling Italian cookbook of the last 50 years.
- Author BiographyThe Silver Spoon Kitchen is an archive of traditional recipes collected from across the country and includes every regional specialty. Eating is a serious matter in Italy. Cooking and food are among the finest expressions of Italian culture, vividly portraying the country's history, regions and traditions. The skills of Italian cooking are handed down from one generation to the next, and its unique character has come about through centuries of testing in family kitchens.
- Author(s)The Silver Spoon Kitchen
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.