All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the banking and finance industries in Italy and how these industries contribute to the Italian ecomy. Could these industries be the solution to the contradiction in which the country's ecomy has been caught for several years: it is better governed than it has been in the past, but is t growing as much as it could. The book looks at how this solution might be achieved and what factors will govern the contribution of the banking and finance industries.
- Author BiographyPIERLUIGI CIOCCA is Deputy Director General of the Bank of Italy. He holds appointments in Committees and Working Groups within the OECD, the G-10 and the European Union as the Bank of Italy representative. He is the author of two books in monetary economics and economic history and several articles in Italian and foreign economic journals.
- Author(s)Pierluigi Ciocca
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/11/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.