All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgie's sad. She wants me to help her. Can't you see her, Jemma? She's right there.' Jemma has just landed her first babysitting job, in one of the famous Witches' Houses. Sammy says it's haunted, but Jemma doesn't kw what to believe. One day Jemma discovers an ivory rose charm. As she touches it she sees a terrifying flashback. Is it the moment the ghost girl was murdered? Jemma runs away but tumbles down the stairs. She wakes up in 1895, unable to get home. Jemma becomes a maid but all is t well in the grand house. Jemma begins to suspect that the young heiress, Georgiana, is being poisoned. Now she must find the proof and rescue her friend before time runs out.
- Author BiographyBelinda Murrell has worked as a travel journalist, technical writer, editor and public relations consultant. Her overseas adventures inspired her work as a travel writer for the West Australian newspaper and Out & About With Kids travel magazine. Her work has also appeared in the Sun Herald, Sunday Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald. While Belinda studied Children's Literature at Macquarie University, her passion for children's books was reignited when she had her own three children and began telling and writing stories for Nick, Emily and Lachlan. Belinda's books include the Sun Sword fantasy trilogy, Scottish timeslip tale The Locket Of Dreams, French Revolution timeslip tale The Ruby Talisman, Australian timeslip tale The Ivory Rose and Australian historical tales The Forgotten Pearl and The River Charm. Belinda is also an author ambassador for Room to Read and Books in Homes.
- Author(s)Belinda Murrell
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight203 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.