All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe J. Paul Getty Museum is kwn as one of the most informative art museums in the world. Ever since its opening, the museum has inspired curiosity, enjoyment, and understanding of the visual arts. People from all over the world visit this museum to see paintings, drawings, sculptures, and photographs from Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Discover more about this incredible museum and its collections in The J. Paul Getty Museum, a Museums of the World book.
- Author(s)Jenna Myers
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMuseums of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.