All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionValued at $25 billion following its IPO in 2014, JD.com (Jingdong) is China's second largest e-commerce company (behind its rival Alibaba) and leads the way in sales of consumer electronics and books. Through unprecedented access to the inner-workings of JD.com and its founder, Richard Liu, and other main players, this book offers the most detailed examination of the success behind one of China's most successful companies of recent times. Founded in 1998 as an online magneto-optical store, the company evolved into selling books, CDs, videos and consumer electronics online on an ermous scale. In 2014, Asia's largest Internet company, Tencent, acquired a 20% stake in JD.com, which made the company the No.2 online retailer in China, and thus triggering a fierce battle with Alibaba for dominance in the China market. The story of JD.com's growth, and the strategies and philosophy of its charismatic founder, is featured in this fascinating book.
- Author BiographyLi Zhigang is one of China's top business journalists.
- Author(s)Zhigang R. Li
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.