All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very warm welcome to The Jack Drummond Adventure Series for Children Ages 9-12 Bundle. This bundle includes the first six books in the series and sets the scene for what is fast becoming a popular series. Jack Drummond is your typical 13 year old schoolboy except that his life seems to attract the unusual! You will find that every one of his short stories contains a well-kwn moral or adage and your mission is to uncover it before you reach the end. If you find any vocabulary that is new to you, my advice is to try and work out the meaning from the context and then use a dictionary to confirm your suspicions. By using this method, it should help your mind to cement the information and to hopefully recall the meaning in the future. Jack has a vivid imagination and for those of you who also have the ability to let the stories whisk you away to ather world, you are the chosen ones who will probably get the most out of these books. That's eugh for w, it's time to meet Jack ........ Matt. This Bundle Edition includes the following: - The Rise & Fall of Jack Drummond Jack Drummond Wins Through Jack Drummond's Holiday Jack Drummond To The Rescue Jack Drummond's Revenge Jack Drummond's Christmas Present Enjoy!!!!
- Author BiographyMatthew Harper was born in 1965, Surrey, United Kingdom. He is married with two young children and is a great believer in using images combined with interesting facts to help both inspire and educate. His simple philosophy, drawn from his own experiences, is that a teacher who holds the attention of the class without the need of strict discipline or blackmail is indeed a rarity. His books are designed to help young children learn through participation, by checking understanding and offering encouragement. Matthew found that for him personally, this was the only way he could retain information at an early age.
- Author(s)Matthew Harper
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.