All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon, August 1988. Paul Prye, Columbia University professor and true crime nut, and his wife Alice, art historian but a devotee of Agatha Christie, were in town for the centennial of Jack the Ripper's bloody crimes. Paul was meeting a group of fellow crime enthusiasts near the Tower Hill tube station to embark on a walking tour that would retrace the scenes of Jack the Ripper's slaughters, of exactly one hundred years ago. Then one of the group was murdered. Or so Paul Prye believed-though there were witnesses who believed the whole thing was an accident. Paul Prye brought all the true crime lore he'd acquired over the years to bear on the case and even convinced New Scotland Yard that the accident was accident. This is an engaging, and educational vel, which will delight London lovers, true crime addicts, mystery vel readers-and, above all, the many, many people who are fascinated, almost as fascinated as the Pryes, by Jack the Ripper. --Book 1 of the The Paul and Alice Prye Mysteries
- Author(s)Albert Borowitz
- PublisherAtbosh Media Ltd.
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtbosh Media Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.