All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeous 2017 diary is perfect for fans of Jacqueline Wilson. With a fun jewel theme, it's packed with puzzles, activities, fun facts and tips, as well as space to write every day!
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE WILSON is an extremely well-known and hugely popular author who served as Children's Laureate from 2005-7. She has been awarded a number of prestigious awards, including the British Children's Book of the Year and the Guardian Children's Fiction Award (for The Illustrated Mum), the Smarties Prize and the Children's Book Award (for Double Act, for which she was also highly commended for the Carnegie Medal). In 2002 Jacqueline was given an OBE for services to literacy in schools and in 2008 she was appointed a Dame. She was the author most borrowed from British libraries in the last decade. 'A brilliant writer of wit and subtlety' THE TIMES 'She should be prescribed for all cases of reading reluctance' INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY 'Has a rare gift for writing lightly and amusingly about emotional issues' BOOKSELLER
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wilson
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Content Note1 colour throughout
- Weight247 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.