All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jaguar Who Went Blind is a story for children about overcoming adversity. It tells the tale of a jaguar who goes temporarily blind, and learns that there are limits to what someone can do even if he or she is blind, as well as how important friends are when facing adversity.
- Author BiographyElena is a very talented 10 year old author and artist living in Madison, Wisconsin. She comes from a bilingual family and speaks both English and Spanish. Elena is visually impaired from birth and is learning to read and write in Braille. Elena also loves animals and aspires to work with them when she grows up.
- Author(s)Elena Marie Santin
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.