Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this important book brings practising managers and academics up--to--date on the social and ecomic impact and presents new survey evidence and summarizes the debate which has emerged on the subject of Japanization since the mid 1980s.
- Author BiographyNick Oliver is a lecturer in Management Studies at the Judge Institute of Management Studies, University of Cambridge. Prior to joining Cambridge, he spent seven years at the Cardiff Business School. His research interests include Japanese Management Systems, both in terms of How they operate in Japan and are being emulated in the West, employee ownership, and processes of commitment and control in organizations. Barry Wilkinson is Professor in Human Resource Management at the Cardiff Business School. He has published widely in the areas of industrial and organisational sociology. His experience covers human resources development, and management in the Asia--Pacific region, as well as the impact of Japanese direct investment in the UK.
- Author(s)Barry Wilkinson,Nick Oliver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/1992
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHuman Resource Management in Action S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight598 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.