All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the serious saxophone student who wants to develop the technique and theoretical kwledge necessary for building convincing and clinically to the point, inspired solo's. Spending one month on a major & mir key and by looking at one specific harmonic concept used mainly in the jazz idiom, over a year the student will attain mastery in all keys.
- Author BiographyKenton Noel studied at Goldsmiths and at the Guildhall under the hand of Jean Toussaint and went on to complete a Pgcmt in music composition and is currently studying for an Msc in composition and media.
- Author(s)Kenton Noel
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.