CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionJepeca was founded by Julianne Hadden in 2009. Jepeca specialises in empowering young people to make informed decisions for the changes they want to make or have to make in their lives. The programme predominately works with social, emotional, behavioural or academic issues, but t exclusively. It provides tools, techniques and strategies in a safe, fun and relaxed environment. Within 'The Jepeca Way', Julianne walks you through case studies, week by week, giving you a glimpse of how clients have changed their lives following the Jepeca programme. Also included in the book is how Julianne created the programme, and how Jepeca works with the individual each week. With a 92% positive change record, The Jepeca Way is the book for you if you kw someone or are someone who would like to be able to confidently deal with life's challenges and changes.
- Author BiographyJulianne Hadden founded Jepeca in 2009. Her background is in the National Health Service, where she was a qualified nurse and midwife, and in Education, where she practised as a school nurse, giving her first-hand experience in dealing with many professions including CAMHS, the police, schools, social services and child protection.
- Author(s)Julianne Hadden
- PublisherFilament Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFilament Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.