The Jerusalem Diet: The One Day Approach to Reach Your Ideal Weight-and Stay There by Ted Haggard (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jerusalem Diet is a remarkably simple and flexible plan that will transform your perspective on food, diets, and health. You'll rediscover how to relax and enjoy life, moving steadily toward your ideal weight while still taking pleasure in the foods you love. SIMPLE: No expensive foods, supplements, or exercise equipment required. All you need is a good digital scale, a calendar, some basic food items available at any grocery store, and a willingness to lighten up -physically, spiritually, and emotionally. GUILT-FREE: This easy-to-follow plan frees you to stop counting calories, agonizing over menu choices, and pursuing extreme exercise programs. Instead, you'll learn how to lose weight while still eating the foods you love and enjoying life to the fullest. LIFE-CHANGING: The Jerusalem Diet re-energises t only your body but also your outlook on life. As you move toward your ideal weight-one day at a time, one pound at a time-you will feel better, look better, and live better. Developed by a busy pastor who loves food and admits to a lack of self-control when it comes to eating, The Jerusalem Diet is designed to work for anyone who can manage to stay on a diet for just 24 hours. If you want to shed pounds and keep them off-without starvation, deprivation, or frustration-this is the plan you've been waiting for.
- Author BiographyTed Haggard was the senior pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, CO. The author of several books, he and his wife, Gayle, reside in Colorado Springs with their children. SPANISH BIO: Tedd Haggard. Es el Pastor superior de la Iglesia Nueva Vida en Colorado Springs, CO. Padre de 5, Ted refleja practicas, Vida- Dada, principios para miles de familias cada semana. El escritor de muchos libros. El y su esposa Gayle residen en Colorado Springs con sus hijos.
- Author(s)Ted Haggard
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.