All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.02Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
About this product
- DescriptionA new interpretation of the Jesuit mission to New France is here proposed by using, for comparison and contrast, the earlier Jesuit experience in Japan. In order to present revisionist perspectives of the Jesuit missions based on a broader international framework beyond North America, the existing historical paradigms of the Jesuit missionary activity to Amerindians based on the limited regional history of New France are re-examined.
- Author BiographyTakao Abe, PhD (University of Leeds, UK), Master of Arts (University of Manitoba, Canada), and Master of Letters (Keio University, Japan) is Professor and Head of the Department of English at 'Yamagata-Prefectural College at Yonezawa', Japan.
- Author(s)Takao Abe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Christian Traditions
- Series Part/Volume Number151
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight548 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.