All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Marlowe's drama, The Jew of Malta, has become an increasingly popular source for scholarly scrutiny, staged productions, and, most recently, a filmed version. The play follows the sometimes tragic, sometimes comic, often outrageous fortunes of its villaius protagonist, the Jew Barabas. In recent years the play has provoked as much interpretive controversy as any work in the Marlowe can. This unique volume is therefore especially timely, providing fresh, varied approaches to the many enigmatic elements of the play.
- Author BiographyRobert Logan is Professor of English and Chair, University of Hartford. He is co-editor of Marlowe's Empery, Placing the Plays of Christopher Marlowe and author of Shakespeare's Marlowe, winner of the 2009 Roma Gill Prize for Best New Work in Marlowe studies.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleArden Early Modern Drama Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight307 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byProfessor Robert A. Logan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.