All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features five essays on why public debate about Hungary's Jewish population has been confined to the dichotomy of assimilation and dissimilation instead of integration.
- Author BiographyAndr s Gero is professor of history and chairman of the department of history at Budapest University (ELTE) and professor of history at Central European University. He has published widely in English, German, and Hungarian.
- Author(s)Andras Gero
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Content Noteports.
- Weight345 g
- Width146 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.