All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, The New York Times reported on the discovery of a Hebrew tablet, dating from before the birth of Christ, which predicted a Messiah who would rise from the dead after three days. Famed religious scholar Daniel Boyarin stated that 'some Christians will find it shocking - a challenge to the uniqueness of their theology.' In The Jewish Gospels, Boyarin makes a radical argument that conventional wisdom on the origins of Christianity is wrong. Possessing the credentials to back up his argument, Boyarin is certain to open people's minds to new assumptions about Christian ideology.
- Author BiographyDaniel Boyarin, Taubman Professor of Talmudic Culture and rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley, is the recipient of numerous awards and fellowships. His books include A Radical Jew, Border Lines, and Socrates and the Fat Rabbis. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Daniel Boyarin
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Weight225 g
- Width136 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.