All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between Jews and the United States is necessarily complex: Jews have been instrumental in shaping American culture and, of course, Jewish culture and religion have likewise been profoundly recast in the United States, especially in the period following World War II.
- Author BiographyDr. Bruce Zuckerman is associate professor of Hebrew Bible, School of Religion at the University of Southern California. He received his Ph.D. in ancient Near Eastern Languages from Yale University and was subsequently an associate of the Harvard Semitic Museum before joining the USC faculty in 1980. He is also a partner of West Semitic Research, director of the West Semitic Research Project and the Inscriptifact Project, and director of the USC Archaeological Research Collection.
- Author(s)Barry Glassner
- PublisherUSC Casden Institute
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUSC Casden Institute
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.