Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionText in English & Hebrew. This handsome Haggadah is the first of its kind to use photography to illustrate the annual book of prayers and traditions used in over 6 million Jewish households across America each year. World-famous photographer Zion Ozeri, a Manhattan resident raised in Israel, is acclaimed by organisations around the world for capturing, the last Jewish communities in many countries. From India to Iran, he has travelled the world collecting priceless portraits of a people united by tradition. To illuminate the Haggadah, the annual retelling of the escape from Egypt, his photographs are paired with modern testament by ted Jewish scholar and Haggadah expert, Shoshana Silberman, whose A Family Haggadah I and II (Karben) are widely used in Reform and Conservative Jewish family Passover celebrations.
- Author BiographyDr. Shoshana Silbermanis the author of A FAMILY HAGGADAH I and II., THE WHOLE MEGILLAH ((ALMOST,) family paryer books, TIKU SHOFARA for the high holidays and SIDDAR SHEMA YISRAEL for the sabbath, and the new FAMILY RHYMES FOR JEWISH TIMES. Zion Ozeri is one of the world's leading photo journalists. His photographs have appeared inThe New York Times, Newsweek, The Jerusalem Report, Middle East Insight and many others. His work has been displayed in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and galleries across the county.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Hebrew
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight292 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byShoshana Silberman
- Photographs byZion Mansour Ozeri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.