All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012 Joe Castello read in a news magazine that the global population of Jews was only about 13 million, and thereby was inspired to make the study you will find in these pages. He was already fascinated by Jewish culture and the land of Israel, following his visit in 1993. He was amazed to find that such a small population and its ancestors have had an irreplaceable impact on the world by virtue of their determination, tenacity and way of life. The book celebrates the number, for example, of Jewish Nobel prize winners, those in academia, the arts, commerce and show business to name but a few. Many household names are mentioned, all feted in their own field. Joe Castello is a Gentile, and hopes that others like himself will, through his work, gain a little insight into a fascinating heritage.
- Author BiographyJoe Castello was born in 1939. He graduated in Pharmacy and created a small chain of pharmacies. He is now part of a family business that is focussed on bars and restaurants. He was active in rugby, judo and skiing until common sense prevailed. He still plays in a 9-piece jazz and blues band. He has a son who is diabetic.
- Author(s)Joe Castello
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.