Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is rich in practical advice and guidance and addresses key areas such as setting and achieving goals and objectives, decision making and problem solving, creative and invative thinking, self-development, and much more.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is widely acknowledged as one of the most significant influences on management and leadership development in both business and military spheres. He studied history at Cambridge University and holds higher degrees from the Universities of Oxford and London. He became the world's first Professor of Leadership Studies at the University of Surrey and is internationally known as a consultant. His books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies.
- Author(s)John Adair
- Date of Publication24/03/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/07/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorNeil Thomas
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.