All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Steinbeck continues to be a focus of academic study and the source of interest to readers around the globe. Each year new articles and books are written about him, examining the themes of his works and his impact on literature. This bibliography compiles Steinbeck material written or published between 1996 and 2006. Thousands of citations cover a broad range of publications, including missed work from previous volumes and foreign language translations of Steinbeck's works.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Meyer, now retired, was an adjunct professor of English at DePaul University and Northeastern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Michael J. Meyer
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.