All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupposedly a true story framed in the format of a vel, The Jonah Watch is based on Jack Cady's experiences while serving on a Coast Guard cutter off the coast of Maine. Trapped on an icebound cutter, the crew of the Adrian are haunted by apparitions, and the resulting terror and paraia make for a claustrophobic tale of initiation and survival.
- Author BiographyJack Cady (1932--2004) was an award winning fantasist and horror writer. During his career he won the Nebula Award, the World Fantasy Award, and the Bram Stoker Award. He taught writing at various academic institutions, including the University of Washington and Pacific Lutheran University. He was a conscientious objector during the Korean War, a member of the U.S. Coast Guard in Maine, a truck driver, an auctioneer, a landscaper, and a fervent believer in the value of history as a tool to understanding both politics and writing.
- Author(s)Jack Cady
- PublisherRessurection House
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationWA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRessurection House
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.