All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoss Whedon's importance in contemporary pop culture can hardly be overstated. This book provides a comprehensive survey and analysis of his career as a whole. It covers every aspect of his work, through insightful essays and in-depth interviews with key figures in the 'Whedonverse'.
- Author BiographyPopMatters.com has been providing readers with sharp, entertaining writing on pop culture since 1999. It has one million unique visitors a month.
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.