Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn search of warm climate, swaying palm trees, sandy beaches and pristine clear water, David and Laurel were searching for a country that suited their ideal. Eleuthera an Island in The Bahamas which is located sixty miles from Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas was their choice. David prodded laurel and together they decided to migrate. David and Laurel courageously left the United Kingdom and relocated to Deep Creek, Eleuthera in the Bahamas with their daughter Susan. They trusted the information gathered about island and enthusiastically followed through on their dream. Would there be further challenges for the family especially since they ackwledge that their daughter Susan is emotionally? In 'The Journey: An Eleutherian Experience' the author reveals the history and the involvement of the family in the life of the community.
- Author(s)Sharon Farquharson
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.