Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis spiritual companion for mourners affirms their need to mourn and invites them to journey through their very unique and personal grief. Organised around the six needs of mourning that all mourners must yield to and eventually embrace to find continued meaning in life and living, this book offers reflective passages for each need that help mourners work through their thoughts and feelings.
- Author BiographyAlan D. Wolfelt, PhD, serves as director of the Center for Loss and Life Transition. He writes the Children and Grief column for Bereavement Magazine and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Larry King Live, and Today. He is the author of Healing Your Grieving Heart, Healing a Teen's Grieving Heart, and Understanding Your Grief. He lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Dr Alan D Wolfelt
- PublisherMacmillan Education Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Education Australia
- Out-of-print date27/10/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width205 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.