All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe odyssey of Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca is an extraordinary testament to the human spirit. An unprecedented decade-long death-defying journey through hostile terrain and even more hostile Native tribes make this one of the best adventure stories of ALL-TIME. Out of an initial 300 soldier expedition, only 4 men returned alive. One of them told this narrative. His name was Cabeza de Vaca.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Whitehead is the founder of CryptoQuest, an organization dedicated to the study of all things hidden (Fortean phenomena, the paranormal, lost civilizations, cryptozoology, etc.) He has personally led expeditions into Florida swamps and Islands to search for buried treasure and archaeological mysteries. He majored in Archaeology, studied Cryptozoology and is one of the world's first Cryptoarchaeologists. He has investigated the hidden secrets of the swamps and rivers of Florida, the jungles of Central America, deserts of Peru and the crypts and castles of Europe. He has personally investigated and documented many of the sites visited by Cabeza de Vaca and Hernando DeSoto in their journeys.
- Author(s)Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca,David W Whitehead,Fanny Bandelier
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.